Join us at the Building Societies Annual Conference, the leading event in the sector.
Following two years of virtual events and meetings, the Building Societies Annual Conference 2022 will take place face-to-face at the ACC Liverpool, with the welcome party being held on 3 May at Merseyside Maritime Museum and the conference dinner on the 4 May at Liverpool Cathedral.
The conference will include a line up of leading voices and experts from economics, finance, government and social mobility. Some of the speakers include
- Executive Director of the FCA, Sheldon Mills
- Chair of the Social Mobility Commission, Katharine Birbalsingh CBE
- Chair and Trustee of Open Banking Ltd, Charlotte Crosswell OBE
- Diversity Consultant, Broadcaster and Author, Simon Fanshawe OBE
- Chief UK Property Economist at Capital Economics, Andrew Wishart