Banks and financial services are going through a unique moment. The ability to adequately respond to users’ needs and expectations has become a critical factor in its digital strategy. Far from being a crisis, it opens a path of opportunities to stand out. Are we ready for this new challenge?
September 3 / 1 PM (EST)Register Now!
In this virtual session, we are going to discuss the following circumstances:
- Organizational Culture and Digital Transformation.
- Digital channels acceleration and adoption: the importance of creating distinctive and safe user experiences.
- Governments as key players in this “new normal”.
- The challenges of including all generations.
- The new market players - Fintechs as allies of traditional banking.
- Exponential technologies, a new path towards the digital revolution: Composable Architecture and Low-Code.
Managing Director Latin America, Mambu
EVP Corporate Business, VeriTran
Journalist, El Financiero MX