This is the venue where Southeast Asia's top experts associate come together to talk about the most recent improvements in banking, payments and FinTech online. This event will bring together the most influential, disruptive and innovative technology companies that are redefining financial services across all areas of fintech. It will be covering all the major trends in the industry, especially the power of Banking Digital Transformation and bank-fintech collaboration, as well as who is funding the FinTech revolution.
Myles Bertrand, Managing Director of Mambu APAC, shared insights on what people really think about banks evolving in his keynote presentation and he joined with other industry experts in a panel to discuss digital transformation, innovation and technology in the financial industry.
In this panel, Myles will be discussing the following topics with other industry experts:
- How are financial institutions tackling digital transformation, and how far along should they be in their journey?
- What new technologies are critical to delivering the digital experience consumers expect?
- How can banking providers respond to pressure from fintech's and digital-only challengers, and how can they foster a culture of innovation? What are the opportunities for open banking and APIs?
- What are the practical applications for artificial intelligence, machine learning, and other advanced data analytics capabilities?
- Erika Denise B. Dizon - Vice President Fintech Business Group Head of Union Bank of the Philippines (UnionBank)
- Imelda Ceniza Tiongson - President & CEO, OPAL Portfolio Investments (SPV-AMC) Inc. / Fintech Association of the Philippines / Fintech Alliance. Ph
- Puneet Gupta - Co-founder/CFO of UNOBank & Neofy
- Myles Bertrand - Managing Director, APAC of Mambu
- Steven Wong - Chief Digital & Global Banking Strategist of China Construction Bank
This session is moderated by Ms. Katherine Mae Lugtu - Founder and COO of Hungry Workhorse Consulting.