Over the years people's financial lives have become more complex - they use tools to manage their finances, have several cards with different banks, invest using crypto currency exchange platforms, shop using ApplePay and BNPL services, have mortgages and car lease contracts with different service providers, and even get financial education over TikTok.
The result? Consumers are increasingly seeking more personalised banking experiences. Financial services organisations that truly understand and anticipate customers’ needs are now regarded to be in the business of ‘empathetic banking.’
Sign up for this Finextra webinar, in association with Mambu, to join the panel of industry experts as they discuss if banks and financial services truly understand the customer need for hyper-personalised experiences.
Date & time
15 September 2022 | 15:00 BST
- Kunal Galav, Global Head of Partnership Development & Head of Advisory, EMEA at Mambu
- Peter McLean, Global Customer Experience Strategist, HSBC
Moderator: Jane Cooper - Researcher, FinextraRegister now
What we'll discuss:
- What is ‘empathetic banking’? How did this trend emerge?
- Why do customers want more personalised services?
- Do banks and financial services truly understand this customer need?
- Where, outside of their banking relationships, are customers looking to have their financial needs met?
- What tools can banks use to meet customer needs and create products that are more human?
- Where are these new shadow financial institutions likely to gain the strongest foothold in the next couple of years?
- How are new technologies and regulations around shadow financial activities changing as regulators look for new ways to protect consumers?