What is required of a technology stack used to power a greenfield entity?
Waiting for industry disruption is no longer enough. In order to flourish in this fast-moving ecosystem, financial institutions must be able to self-disrupt by plotting new paths to digital innovation.
In this webinar you will take away:
- What are the real value-adds and propositions behind building purely digital architectures?
- How can purely digital architectures work to improve the speed, efficiency, and co-opetition of financial institutions?
- What is required of a technology stack used to power a greenfield entity?
- How does investment in cloud-based services and structures pay dividends in the long run?
- How can institutions capitalise on digital opportunities without taking the greenfield banking approach? What is required of their infrastructure to ensure easy integrations?
- Nick Holt, Senior Director Solutions Engineering, Marqeta
- Carmen Podgurschi, Cross-Border Payments Product Management and Go-to-Market - Treasury Services, Bank of New York Mellon
- Jasper van den Bergen, Solutions Engineer, Mambu