Mambu Bug Basher Terms and Conditions
Are you GAME for it?
Terms and Conditions
Mambu Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 37 654 431 348) of Level 14, 5 Martin Place, Sydney NSW 2000
26/09/2022 10:00 AEST to 27/09/2022 17:00 AEST
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to Australian residents who:
(a) are 18 years and over; and
(b) are attending the 2022 Customer Owned Banking Convention held at the Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre (COBA 2022).
Who can't enter?
Employees and contractors (and their immediate family members) of the Promoter and other companies in the Mambu Group, or of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this competition.
To enter, you must, during the Competition Period:
- visit the Promoter’s booth at COBA 2022 (Mambu Silver Booth 13),
- play either the Maze Raider game (available on 26/09/2022) or Bug Basher game (available on 27/09/2022), or both (Games) on the tablet device provided at the booth,
- provide your name and contact details and agree to receive communications about Mambu products, services and events.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be up to 26 winners on each day of the Competition Period (total of 52 winners across the entire Competition Period).
The winners on each day will be the 26 people who play a Game on that day and achieve the highest scores, subject to a minimum qualifying score of 2,000 for Maze Raider game and 250 for Bug Basher game.
What can I win?
There are up to 26 prizes available each day (52 prizes in total across the entire Competition Period).
26/09/2022 (Game: Maze Raider)
- One grand prize, awarded to the person with the highest score on the Game on the day: Beurer MG99 Compact Deep Tissue Massage Gun, valued at AUD $149
- 25 runner up prizes, awarded to the next 25 highest scoring players on the day: Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed Mouse, valued at AUD $59.00
27/09/2022 (Game: Bug Basher)
- One grand prize, awarded to the person with the highest score on the Game on the day: Bodico Professional Massage Gun, valued at AUD $99
- 25 runner up prizes, awarded to the next 25 highest scoring players on the day: Bamboo wireless charger, valued at worth AUD $98
There is a limit of one prize per person across the Competition Period.
Notification of winner/s
The winners will be announced at Mambu Silver Booth 13 at 17:00 AEST on each day of the Competition Period. All winners need to be present at the booth at the time of the announcement in order to collect their prize.
Names of winners will be listed on the Games leaderboard but will not otherwise be published.
How many times can I enter?
Entrants may enter only once, but you may play the Games as many times as you like.
Total prize pool
The total prize pool is valued at up to AUD $4,173.
Collection and use of your personal information
The Promoter may collect your personal information directly or through its agents or contractors. The Promoter will use your personal information to conduct and manage the competition. The Promoter may disclose your personal information to its related companies, agents and contractors to assist in conducting this competition, communicating with you or storing data or to hold and use for fraud prevention purposes.
By entering, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for future marketing purposes, including by contacting you by electronic messaging. By entering, you consent to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter without any functional unsubscribe facility.
(a) how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
(b) how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering or accepting a prize, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
- You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this competition or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for any other prize or transferable. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, all prizes (and elements of prizes) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if a prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the relevant gaming authorities.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the relevant gaming authorities. Where it is practical for it to do so, the Promoter will notify you of such changes.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).