Inventi develops mission-critical bespoke business software for leading finance and fintech enterprises.
Since 2011 Inventi software ensures smooth operations of the largest Nordic financial institutions and enables next-generation financial services. Our clients include SEB, Danske bank, Luminor, Revolut, Rebellion Pay, General Finance and many more finance/fintech market leaders.
Our track record includes:
- Creating the first fully digital customer onboarding platform for one of the largest Nordic banks.
- Developing a next-generation core banking system from scratch.
- Developing core banking platform components for a leading Lithuanian bank.
- Supporting the development of the first mobile payments application in Lithuania.
- Developing a bespoke fraud prevention system for one of the largest financial institutions in the Nordic region.
These are only a few outtakes of our experience, yet they stress our drive for innovation, application of cutting-edge technologies and financial software expertise.
Our Connector Product Suite is available as out-of-the-box solutions with Mambu Core. These products simplify the go-to-market process of fintech institutions.
- SEPA Connector integrates Mambu cloud banking platform with CENTROlink payments system, operated by the Bank of Lithuania, providing the gateway to the Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA).
- VMI Connector enables seamless financial reporting from the Mambu cloud banking platform to TIES system owned by the State Tax Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania.
- PLAIS Connector integrates Mambu cloud banking platform with The Cash Restrictions Information System owned by the Lithuania State Enterprise Centre of Registers of the Republic of Lithuania and enables customer’s funds restriction, write-off and reporting.
Inventi and Mambu
Inventi Connector Product Suite reduces the go-to-market technical complexities as well as required effort to launch a fully compliant financial institution. In addition to off-the-shelf Connectors, Inventi offers bespoke software development services to augment the capabilities of Mambu core.